This programme is available to credit unions that:
- Are registered in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man
- Are fully compliant with all FCA and PRA regulations (including complying with all capital requirements)
- Can provide audited accounts approved by their board and copies of clean audit reports for the last two financial years on request
- Are able to submit quarterly PRA data returns to the Foundation
- Within the Channel Islands only; registered charities may apply to the Development Fund on the condition that the organisation is providing access to financial services and are subject to a depositor protection scheme.
Applicants will be expected to confirm that their strategic plans and this application have been approved by their President or Chair on behalf of the Board of Directors and provide contact details for the Chief Executive / Manager and the Chair.