The Tracy Slane Award is presented annually to recognise the contribution of a young person who has demonstrated a personal commitment to, and the ability to significantly influence, their credit union.
It is dedicated to the memory of Tracy Slane, who worked as ABCUL’s Conference Officer until her untimely death in 2004 at the age of 25.
List of Winners
- 2019 Megan White (Metro Moneywise Credit Union & Michael Jones
- 2018 Amy Jones (Just Credit Union)
- 2017 Debbie Smith-Hands (Pennine Community Credit Union)
- 2016 Kirsty Gallagher (Central Liverpool Credit Union) & Danny Thomas (Norwich Credit Union)
- 2015 Jazzmynne Dixon (Wolverhampton City Credit Union) & Jeremy McDonagh (Lodge Lane & District Credit Union
- 2014 Sandra-Eve Bamigbade (Plane Saver Credit Union)
- 2013 Leanne Philips (London Mututal Credit Union)